Boy Smells MSSR. Blanchy Candle 8.8 oz
Boy Smell Notes: Animalistic, Dry, Masculine, exotic
Mr. Paul Blanchy we salute you... Named after French colonist Paul Blanchy, the expat who made fortunes exporting peppercorns from Vietnam in the 1870's. A bold journey through spicy ginger, fresh cut grapefruit, and tanned leather. Complex and adventurous.
Scent Notes: Ginger root, peppercorn, grapefruit, and leather
- Approximate Burn Time: 55hrs
- Candle is cased in glossy black reusable glass vessel.
- Wax: Beeswax & Coconut | Wick: Cotton
- Presented in the Boy Smells pink embossed box.
- Packaging concept was conceived "beyond the gender binary" to embrace both masculine and feminine sides.
- 8.8 ounces (243g). 3.4 inches (8.6cm) tall